Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Time Back When

I had a barbecue with my college kawans yesterday. It was definitely a last minute thing cause I only invited them on Sunday. So, Leng Hue, Natasha, Evelyn, and myself met up in college at 1.30ish cause Nat and Eve, who are huge Seventeen fans (hmmm. it might have to do with the fact that they appear in the magazine that contributes to them being such huge fans. =P ) and Seventeen magazine was in college for a roadshow kinda thing. So after the lucky draw thingy we went to Carrefour to shop. It was pretty much our first time shopping without our mums so we were pretty lost. XD . We managed to get the stuff we needed except a couple of things. So we headed to Jaya Jusco Bukit Raja. Got all the remaining stuff there and went back to my house to set everything up.

Evelyn's GPS made Persiaran Bukit Raja sound like a jumble of words. Very very funny. XD

Anyways, Adrianna, Victor, Razlan and Zer Hann met us at my house. The guys were looking quite shaken which later I found out was due to the fact that they almost got into a accident. hahaha. Funny story. It took us about 1 and 1/2 hours to get the fire going. Zer Hann really helped me out the most with starting the fire. *cough where did the other two guys go cough*. Okay Razlan did try to start the fire and kinda gave up after awhile. =P
*edit : and eventually the girls helped out and even Evelyn sat like a man trying to wait for the fire to get going. XD

With the help of technology, a stand fan, we were able to get the fire going and soon we were barbecuing. =D We had mushrooms, potatoes, chicken wings, sausages, and chicken balls. For pictures of the food go to Leng Hue's blog to check out her awesome photography skills and the pictures of the barbecue.

We only decided to sit round the barbecue and hang around towards the end of the night. No idea why though. weird but awesome people. =P. While talking, we had this whole Bachelor No. 1, tell me blah blah blah.. something like that. you get the idea right? then some how moved on to Bachelorette then moved on to 'would you rather'. The most epic question of the night, with a little research done. Would you rather screw Whoopi Goldberg or Oprah Winfrey? and the winner is *drum rolls*... Oprah Winfrey cause Whoopi looks "like a man" ( I can't remember who said it but it wasn't me. XD) To help make the choice easier, they googled a picture of both.

My 'would you rather' question was slightly more gross, Would you rather eat cheese that's been rotten for a couple of months OR eat of the floor.. wait for it.. of a wet market. hahah. my other one was to Natasha which I asked, Would you rather get together with a fat, bald guy who can never get thin or grow hair but has a good heart or a good looking dude with a rotten heart. At first she chose the bald guy then preferred "to kill herself first". XD. hahahaha. the reaction on her face was funny. You can watch Nat's 'Would you rather' question to Victor on Adrianna's blog.

The barbecue ended pretty early which was like 10.30pm cause Adrianna had to get back and send all the guys back to SS15 so yeah. We stopped at approximately that time and started packing & cleaning up. Thank you to all for helping. A special thanks to Evelyn, Leng Hue and Natasha who stayed back a little while to help wash up and clean up most of it. I really appreciate it. After you guys left, cleaning up was pretty scary cause things were so quiet suddenly. =S.

But I had a great time and I hope they did to. =D I didn't take any pictures cause most of the time, my hands were pretty dirty but the other did though. You'll have to wait till they upload the pictures. =)

that's pretty much about it for today. bye people. =D

P/S : I think I should stop putting so much detail into my posts. I find that I'm just lengthening the post and putting redundant stuffs into it. =S I gotta get up to go sum where tomorrow so re-editing will be done tomorrow. =) I can never seem to sleep before 2am no matter how hard I try. =S



Its funny that when I read it,
That feeling of emptiness and sadness,
didn't wash over me,
and swallow me whole.

I guess its time to move on and start letting go,
but why am I feeling guilty for doing so?
is it because I'm afraid that if I let go,
the memories fade too?


I'm listening to
Twenty Years - Augustana.






I don't hear the words. All I hear is sound.



I had a dream that I was para-sailing and everything was just so peaceful that when I woke up, I wanted so badly to fall asleep again.


No comments:

Post a Comment