Saturday, July 17, 2010

its in the middle of the night..

Just to update you about what happened between my last post and this post.

I went for the Musical meeting with intentions to do backstage work but ended up signing up for auditions too. I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING!!! Erggghhh!! someone please freaking kill me! Tze Ren telling me that that's how people hear you on recordings just made me realize that I actually really suck. X_X. I definitely don't wanna make a fool of myself.

Anyways besides that today's lunch pretty much sucked. We went to this vegetarian food stall near college. The food tasted quite weird. I didn't like that sodium-ish taste in the Wantan Mee I had. yuck! Well when we were eating half way, Zer Hann was like ewwww!!! I just stepped on something. So I thought it was like food or something. Instead I saw a freaking cockroach!! A FREAKING COCKROACH!! with like its juices all on the floor. eeeeeeewwwwwww!! well on the good side, Zer Hann sorta rescued the table from going into a fit of screams if the cockroach did crawl up any of our (girls) legs. XD.

Oh by the way, I have a new lunch gang now. My new lunch gang now is made up of Evelyn, Natasha, Zer Hann and Philip with occasional visits from people who so happen have the same break or whatever.

I definitely miss eating lunch with Victor and Min Zhi and all those little lunch moments I won't forget like the phone calls Min Zhi will get from his parents while also eating his lunch. epic!! =P. I'm so used to eating so slow with them that now when I eat with the others, I feel so extremely slow. I almost always seem to finish last. =S.

That's pretty much about the post. I'm like super sleepy now so I can't exactly think of things to blog about. I'm just blogging about what comes to mind.


Bye people! Take care. =)

P/S : Yes, as usual I'll redo the post later. Okay from now on to make things simpler, I'll just say later and it just means I'll re-edit it later. =)





Its like riding a roller coaster,
you go all the way to the top,
and hold your breath because you know,
that when you come down, it's heart stopping.

It grips your heart,
When all you want is for it to be free.
To be unable to feel.
Its funny how now that its over,
people seem to know.
And they help me deal with it.
To help me get back on my feet
and start smiling again,
without the pain that it hides.




I'm listening to
I'll be right here waiting for you - Bryan Adams






sorry if the pictures are pixelised cause I just copied it from facebook and kinda uploaded it and stretched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment