Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm Back From The Island Part 2. =D

So on to the remaining part of the trip.


Day 3
We went for brunch at this shop somewhere downtown. I can't remember the name of the shop though. Some of us had chicken rice and the rest had curry mee. This curry mee shop did things quite differently. Its like they put all the ingredients into the bowl except the curry/spicy part of it and on the table, they have the sambal that you add into your bowl. So its like you kinda control how spicy and how oily you want it to be. I totally forgot to take a picture of it though. =S


Anyways, after that Keat Yang, his sister and Jian Wei took us to the Chong Fatt Tze or better known as the Blue Mansion. Unfortunately, the next tour was at 1.30pm and it was only 12.30pm when we reached. The day was too scorching hot to walk anywhere so they took us to eat some famous cendol. YUM!! Because we just finished brunch, I was still full and couldn't fully enjoy it. =( And the cendol was also abit different. They had red bean in the cendol which Klang cendol doesn't. I liked it. =D. As we were eating, someone suggested to have some rojak and thus 2 plates of rojak came. By the time we finished everything, I felt so stuffed.


Cendol with red beans and kidney beans

We later went to Komtar Walk to buy some alcohol and withdraw some money. Keat Yang, his sister and Jian Wei had to go for a meeting so while waiting for them we walked around Gurney Plaza where we met Kenny, Razlan, Lisa and Kimberly who were also in Penang. We didn't really get to hang out with them though. =S


Cam-whoring in Gurney Plaza

Victor being all outer-spacish.

After that we went back to the apartment to prepare for the remaining day at the beach. Okay this was the best part of the trip; the water sports. For RM150 we got para-sailing (two people) and the Viper. For para-sailing I'll have to wait till my friend upload's the picture to show you how awesome it was. I was pretty scared at first but when you get up there, its very peaceful, calm and windy. According to Evelyn, she saw a lot of jellyfishes but I dunno why I didn't see any. Oh wait, maybe I wasn't looking for it. =P. I went for the para-sailing with Victor since everyone else had their own partner. After the para-sailing we went for this thing called the Viper. Its quite hard to explain what it is until you see the picture of it. Its like this floaty that you sit in and they pull you at high speed across the water. At the end of it, your arms, wrist and ass will hurt from it. You feel like your literally holding on for your life. Your arms dare not let go for the fear of being flung off. XD. Well being flung off isn't too bad till you start thinking of the jellyfishes, or the amount that Evelyn described and the fear of being stung so yeah your arms react to it. XD. After the water sports we hung out in the sea and on the beach. We stayed till the sun set and went back to the apartment to bathe and clean up to go for dinner.


I doubt you can see us but from left : Jian Yung, Evelyn, Victor, Adrianna, Natasha,
Jian Wei, Keat Yang, Huey Kee and myself. =D


The sexay ladies. ;)


For dinner we went to this food court in Tanjung Tokong but the Har Mee wasn't as nice as the first day's one BUT the Oh Chien (Oyster Omelette) was awesome!! Yummy-ness!! =D

Burroti

Har Mee


Oh Chien


After dinner, we went to the 'pasar malam' near our apartment. Ad, Victor and I walked around looking for nothing in particular, well I was sorta looking for a purse and Victor was looking for Brazil jersey, which was sorta a waste seeing as how Brazil lost yesterday. =P . Nah I'm just joking. Loyalty and confidence in your favourite team. Way to go Vic. ;) We went to a couple of shops to find a reasonably priced jersey and finally found one in one shop. We met up with Evelyn and Jian Yung for awhile then decided to go back and on the way back we stopped by 7-11 to get some water and snacks.


Keat Yang trying to be Spiderman. =P

Then continued to walk back to the apartment where we waited for the others and then we started drinking, hanging out and watching TV. Oh and also our Maggi Cup party. XD. hahaha. I did some packing so I didn't have to wake up too early the next day. =P. Well that's the end of day 3, the final day we had in Penang before we took the bus the next morning. =(



Day 4
We woke up pretty early to kinda make sure we packed everything, have breakfast and obviously to not miss our bus. After dropping off the keys at the guard house, we were off to Queensbay. Our tour guides decided to take us somewhere near our bus terminal so that we don't miss our bus. We ate some mamak food which was pretty okay I guess. I was pretty quiet and moody cause I didn't get much sleep the night before so yeah. After breakfast, we tried to pay our tour guides some money for all everything they've done for us but they didn't want to accept it and even RAN. Ishh.. Modest, superly nice people!! hahaha. :)


Anyways, we boarded the bus and we were off back to Sunway. For the meal, this time, they served chicken rice. It was quite nice actually. I spilled some rice onto the carpet and felt really guilty for it. Hey! It wasn't my fault that the bus turned and the thingy slid off the tray okay!! XD


Yup so that's pretty much my trip to a small, beautiful, with ultimately delicious food called Penang. =D I hope you enjoyed reading about the trip.


Take care people.


P/S : I need to sleep sorta early today okay its like 1.30am but this is considered to be early for me because I usually sleep at like 3. XD cause I need to wake up for church tomorrow so I'll re-edit it, and again, hopefully by tomorrow. =P.


When I want to feel close to you,
I just revisit the memories we've had,
And if I'm really lucky,
It feels like you're there with me.

Just know that I never regretted being with you. :)


I'm listening to,
Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment