Thursday, July 15, 2010

my soon to be distant memory..

At the rate I think I'm gonna go, my blog is pretty much going to die pretty soon. Last semester I finished class at like 1. Now I finish at 3.30pm. Yes people. My class is from 8am to 3.30pm. And yes, I am exhausted and its only the 3rd day.

I have no idea how I'm going to survive. =S

I have 2 breaks though but I'm using my second break for lunch so there isn't much I can do after my lunch so its pretty taken up to eat. My first break though is quite free. I could use this time to blog but I seldom get my "creative" juices flowing at 9.15 in the morning so yeah. At night is when I use the time to catch up with the world. I know it sounds ridiculous but most of the people I talk to are my college friends which doesn't really make sense as we can see each other everyday and still have things to talk about at night. XD

So far, I've never failed to my beloved freaks who think feel they're cool. None other than Adrianna Jane aka Ad, who some how doesn't make sense sometimes and you're left wondering what on earth she means. =P, Razlan aka Raz aka Razi who is always bored and random and found a "epal" sugus on his table yesterday and last but not least Victor aka Vic aka the ultimate freak =P. He usually kills the conversation with whatever he says. Sometimes he's pretty into the conversation and sometimes he's pretty missing from the conversation. XD

Yup, so that's all I wanted to blog about since I have nothing else to blog about and Ad wanted an update.

Oh and if you wanted to know. College is going pretty well. Kinda freaked out about all my subjects this semester. I took Law, IB, Econs and HAD to take LAN. Law and Econs are my main concern I guess. I got really awesome lecturers though. =D. Econs is seriously deep and intense but interesting. Its hard to explain till your in the class. somehow me and Victor can never sit together in this class. =_='. But whatever, we still have the same class. =D.

P/S : Pictures on my blog posts might be seasonal cause I'm using the college computer. I could like copy and paste the pictures I have on my facebook but I'll only do that if I have the mood. Yes, I am a very moody writer. =P. I am in the mood today but I'm sorta rushing to meet Raz at ECA to go stone with him. XD. *edit : okay so I didn't go to ECA. As I was just about to exit the computer lab, I bumped into Nisa, Adrianna and Azim so I decided to chill with them instead. =D.

Take care dudess!! =)


Every hallway holds a memory,
of us walking in every one.
My thoughts still wonder back to you,
But now I know to smile instead of hurt.
remembering all those times we touched,
still sends electric shocks through my body,
I know now that we can be nothing more,
But what happened to just being friends?

I miss you my best friend,
and that's what I really want,
my best friend back.



I'm listening to
Stay Close, Don't Go - Secondhand Serenade




No comments:

Post a Comment