Tuesday, July 20, 2010

and now its going to eat at my soul

I got so nervous for my audition that I could hear the quivering in my voice. =_='.

Ergghhh!! So disappointed with myself. Someone give me their honest opinion on it please!!! I need to hear someone said that "yeah it wasn't good" and not "Its okay", "Oh, it was fine" or anything sugar coated. Give it to me straight up.

I can't do much about it now but focus on helping out with the musical backstage. I'm glad I don't have to audition for that. pheww.

Anyways, I only reached home today at 8.40pm and I'm BEAT!! Like seriously beat. I could barely keep my eyes open when I drove. shhh!! Well one thing was because there was a stupid freaking jam for reasons I cant seem to see. I left Subang at around 7.20pm and a trip that usually only takes me 15-20mins ended up being 1 hour 20 mins or so. LIKE WTH!?!?! =_=
I was already so tired and the jam, rain and air-con just made it worse. at one point I did close my eyes for a split second while I was stuck in the jam. Just too freaking tired. But don't worry people, the cars weren't moving at all and I'm still in one piece and nothing was damaged so its all good. =)

I still haven't gotten the hang of cutting into a lane which is bumper to bumper which also means the cars are close to each other thus making it to cut the cars really hard for a relatively new driver like me. I wanted to go left but was kinda scared of the oncoming cars so the car behind me ( a very nice uncle) flashed me to kinda let me know that I can actually move out. Well I think that's what he was doing and not just flashing me cause I didn't know how to get out. I'll just go with the positive version of the story cause I saw him later on giving way to this woman who wanted to cut which was really nice. =) . I love people who are considerate of other. =D .

While driving I also saw typical Malaysian drivers. This car wanted to cut into the middle lane from the right lane. She (I'm guessing) eased her way into the lane and NO car wanted to let her go. You know what they did instead? They just avoided her and continued on the lane meaning that she was literally stuck cause no one wanted to give her way. Its hard to explain it but that's the best I could do. Super sakai man. ergghhh! No wonder even my lecturers don't like driving in Malaysia.

I guess that's pretty much about it.

bye people of the planet earth. *insert peace sign* :)

P/S : I'm sorry if the post isn't up to my usual standards. I'm extremely tired and all I wanted to do was sleep ever since I reached home. As usual, later. (refer to my previous post if you don't understand)

I hold on to the memories,
so tight I feel my knuckles turn white.
I'm afraid that if I loosen my grip,
that it will all just fall away.

I never want to forget you,
and I always want you to be a part of my life,
and I hope, I am in yours.

Every time I have a happy memory,
I am filled with this longing,
But with this longing I remember you,
and the best memories you had given me.

You are something I will never forget,
neither something I will ever regret. =)

I'm listening to
When I Fall In Love -Nat King Cole.. ahhh the classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment