Thursday, April 8, 2010

And I Thought It was Over.

I thought the whole SPM thing was over but I guess it isn't. I'm having OSSLT tomorrow. What is OSSLT you might ask? Its an abbreviation for Ontario Secondary School Literary Test. Apparently its a grade 9 level and being in college means I'm grade 12. So it should be a piece of cake so why should I worry? Yeah, well here's the thing, if you don't pass, you can't graduate. shitty sucky right? So being the girl I am, I'm panicking. erggghhh. I hate this stupid feeling. Screw it man. ish.

On a totally different topic, I had the most guy-ish conversation EVER!!! I went to eat lunch with Fish (Min Zhi), Chip (Victor) and Said (Syed). We went to eat at MED near college and I have no idea how, but we went to the topic of gaming. Receiving the knowledge from my brother since I was small, I was able to actively participate in the conversation. XD. Ignore how formal I sound now. Practicing for OSSLT. =P. So anyways, we continued talking about guy stuff pretty much throughout lunch. Not making me feel like a guy enough, they were like "eh damn nice to talk to you la. If we talk to girls, they'll be like HUH?!?! but when we talk to you, you actually know what you're talking about" and "eh, one day we should take you go gaming la. You and us 3 guys."

Well that's the good part and the bad part of being like this.

Good, its easy to get along with guys and I like seeing their suprised reaction when I actually join in and know what they're talking about. Bad, cause I'm a GIRL! and its making things very hard for me to find a boyfriend when they see you as another of their guy friends. =_='. Well, at least I don't feel left out in conversations. XD.

P/S : I'm feeling so sleepy. I promised myself I won't take an afternoon nap so I'll be superly tired so I sleep and be "refreshed" for the OSSLT exam 2moro. But I don't think I can make it. X_X. I'm so screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment