Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lazy lazy lazy

I need to start doing my work.
I have 2 major assignments to hand in this week and 1 test
And I'm still doing nothing. X_X
I guess I'm just not use to having so few holidays.

Because of my driving lessons, my weekends are filled.

Today, I went to register for my driving exam, not knowing that I was actually suppose to do my QTI, which is a test before the exam. Key word, suppose So lame wei!! I went there, waited for 2 hours, put my thumb print into the computer, went to sit down, waited 30 mins just to thumb print out.

I didn't even sit for the test.
And I actually mentally prepared for it. XD
Kinda worried now cause I was hoping to use the test as a guide.

I just hope that I don't fail my exam next week.

Wish me luck people. =S


I need to do my work!!
But I just don't have the mood. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment