Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just Let Me Know

I don't get it.
It wasn't a big deal.
I should be the one hurt, not you.


I'm just so irritated by how you're acting. At different points of our friendship you talked to me everyday and our conversations seemed almost endless. Now, its been like 2 weeks since it happened and you're not even saying hi. Shouldn't I be the cold one instead of you since I was the one who should feel hurt?


When I try to initiate conversation, you don't seem like you want to carry on the conversation. It might be just the way you are. But I don't get how sometimes we have so much to talk about and at times we having nothing. Its like we're drifting away and back to each other so often I can't tell what to feel. So just make up your mind of whether you want to stay in it or not and let me know cause I hate the feeling of not knowing whether you'll stick around.


The situation is so fragile, I feel like I'm walking on melting ice. Its like everytime we get close, I have to make sure I don't do anything to drive you away. Quite frankly I'm fed up of trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment