Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Insecurity

Crap la!!! I'm feeling so super fat right now. I can't sit down without feeling the fats spill out. isshhh!! Today must go home and do some sit-ups. XD.

And my parents weren't making anything better. =_='. I was sitting in the living room using the laptop yesterday and my dad was like "Ayoo.. Look at her arm. Its so big." LIKE HELLO!!!! I'm right there you know. I can hear what you're saying.

I just don't get my parents sometimes (my dad in particular). When I wear tight clothes (his definition of girly clothes), he says I look bulky (in other words, fat) then when I wear loose clothes (his definition of guys clothes), he says I look like so sloppy and guyish. =_='. There's never pleasing him is there. Haih. Whatever laa..


I should really start consistenly exercising la. Yes I know its my fault that I'm feeling fat. but you can't blame me for not wanting to do anything after a long tiring day can you?? No, no you cant. =P


Yeah I guess I just wanted to blog about that. XD


Oh yeah, people. Sorry if I seem moody these past few days. I haven't been getting enough sleep. So here is an equation to describ me. Insufficient sleep + Hungry = easily irritable and/or moody. So just put up with me okay people. =)

And I've changed my blog skin, as you can see, so gimme your comments on it yea. =D


P/S : Guys are so obssessed about having girls who are hot, sexy, etc. doesn't make things better for people who feel like me. Do guys EVER just see beyond that anymore? =( .

No comments:

Post a Comment