Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I ran out of ideas

You picked at it,
Had your fun with it,
And just left it there,
To pick up the pieces.

Then you come back,
and try to start it all over again.
This time, its not gonna happen.

As the title suggests, I have run out of ideas of what to blog about and that I'm having fun with the strikethrough. It makes is so fun like I wrote that as an idea and decided to scrape it. XD.

So nothing worth blogging about happened so far this week.

Oh, we did plan a surprise birthday celebration for Adrianna Jane on her birthday yesterday. Funniest moment of that day was while getting ready to surprise her, Leng Hue suddenly said "Hey, did anyone see her today?". Hui Jiun, Natasha, Leng Hue and I looked at each other with the same "oh crap!!" expression. And thank God for phones la. We asked Nat to buat some excuse to know whether she's coming to class or not. And the surprise turned out awesome! Adrianna was really, genuinely surprised till she was practically speechless. =). Awww. <3!!

Yeah that was pretty much about the most interesting thing that happen in my week.

Oh. I did go play pool with the guys on Monday and came to the conclusion that pool is NOT my thing. There were a couple of times where my ball jumped unintentionally and once where the ball actually flew off the table. XD. I couldn't even break the balls. Kept missing the cue ball. Embarrassing sial. =P

Yup, that's pretty much my week.

P/S : Helping a friend who really needs help is self-satisfactory people. Go help people in need. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment