Saturday, May 1, 2010

The stars will remain

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog recently, I've been superly uberly busy. Assignments after assignments after assignments. Yeah, you know how college life is.

___________________________________________________________________

Time really flies. I can't believe that its already May and I only have like 2 more months before the semester ends and my 2nd sem and 3rd sem friends are graduating in June and off to uni! ='(

NOOO!!! Now that all the 1st sem student have started to get use to college life, its actually quite hard to know who's in what sem which is a good thing. There isn't like this class system where the 2nd or 3rd sem students thinking they're greater than us or anything like that. Everyone's so integrated. That's one reason I love my course. =D

Anyways, I was thinking about some stuff a couple of days back and I realized that I have an awesome group of friends in college. Therefore, I will dedicate this post to them. If you're not mentioned don't be jealous, I still love you just as much. =)

And I'm not like putting you guys in any order so don't get angry k! =)

First up on the list is Sio Leng Hue. MY GOSH HOW TO DESCRIBE THIS GIRL!! XD Hmmm. Well,

  • She's such a positive person, that you feel guilty being down around her. haha.
  • She's such a cute girl!
  • An awesome photographer and photo editer.
  • Her blurness is sometimes funny. =P
  • She's a great listening ear.
There's so much more about her that I could say, but I should stop there. Later, the others might get jealous. Nah, just joking. ;)


Next up on the list is, Natasha Falina.
  • A tall sexay girl. =)
  • Very random sometimes.
  • The simple things she says are sometimes so funny that you just can't stop laughing
  • A straight-forward person. Its a good thing because honesty is sometimes quite refreshing. =)
  • An all out music fanatic. ;)


Next is, Evelyn Quek Hui Jiun.
  • A sweet sweet girl. She's so sweet, she just might give you diabetes. XD
  • Values friendship a whole lot.
  • A pretty, good-sense of style gal.
  • And she's smart too. 8-)
  • An avid cam-whorer, that I sometimes like to barge in on. =P


Not forgetting Adrianna Jane.

  • She's laughs at how I sometimes smile at her, which makes me feel like laughing too.
  • Simple but yet stylish kinda girl. =)
  • Sociable
  • The most patient person I've known thus far.
  • Fun

Now on to the guys.



First up is, Victor Tan Shea Khai,

*Victor's the one on the right, with the braces and specs. =P
  • He puts up with my crazy, moody, random self. XD
  • He's honest
  • He gets ulcers AFTER he removes his braces. weird fella. =P
  • Enjoys taking Leng Hue's camera to take really non-sense pictures
  • A great listening ear and friend in general
  • Oh, and he's a lefty and my lunch buddy. hahaha.


Last but not least, "Fish" Wong Minzhi
  • His name isn't Fish, but its still fun calling him that. =P
  • Goes all high when he has too much sugar but never seems to crash.
  • Is wayyy too thin. XD
  • Fun to hang out with, and make fun off. =P
  • A fun person to talk to cause he'll not only listen but tell you his stories too. =)
  • My other lunch buddy. =D


And thus people, these are the awesome people I surround myself with every weekday. Adrianna and Fish are graduating this June. =( So I'm pretty bummed out bout that. Awwww. I'm really gonna miss them. Just when I've made really awesome friends, I'm gonna lose them soon. =(

I hope I'll stay friends with them though. =). So I'm gonna wish them all the best with Uni!

Break a leg people. Not literally cause I know that Fish is capable of doing that unintentionally. XD.

I heart YOU PEOPLE! =)



P/S : I'm gonna be busy these couple of weeks so I might not be able to update my blog as much as I would like, so wait for me yeah. =) My driving exam's on Monday! eeeikkk.. =S. The musical, A Night On Broadway, performed and organized by the Pre-University lecturers and students was AWESOME!!! There were one or two songs I didn't personally like but that was overshadowed by the ones that I DID like. *applause* Great job to all those who were involved. =D

Listening to:
Boyce Avenue- Find Me
Hairspray - You Can't Stop the Beat

No comments:

Post a Comment