Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What If's

Tell me what to feel, cause I'm lost.

I'm happy cause, I finally know, you're coming to prom and you're my best friend.

I'm confused cause, you're leaving way too soon, your status' are making me feel so insecure and I'm afraid to get hurt.

All I need from you is that reassurance that if I give you my heart, that you won't break it.

I want to talk to you about all my doubts so that if I do get my heart broken, I have time to heal before my finals though I may never get over it.

Losing you is a double blow because you're my best friend and above it all, that comes first.

So tell me, what should I do? or what should I feel?


*Edit : They say falling in love is always a risk. Wish me luck people cause I'm going for it. This afternoon's talk with him made me fall in love with him again and again. He turned out to be so much more than I expected. And I never knew that he had feelings for me for so long. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment