Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Right In Front of You.

I'm feeling extra sleepy today. It might have to do with the fact that its a Wednesday today. =P

And I just realized something. Shoot. I forgot what it was. =_='. Oh wait. Now I remember. I just realized that I haven't gone back at 4 from college for quite a few days now. XD

I'm supposed to be doing my English ISU essay now cause I might be going out on Sunday and my presentation is on Friday. ish. And I have a Hamlet test tomorrow but I'm still blogging.

And if you wanted to know, the Hamlet video that we've been doing for the past few days turned out awesomely. The bloopers was FUNNY!! I blushed quite badly during that video. So much so that after English, one of my friends was like, "Whoa. Why are you so red?". XD. hahaha.

I have my Data group project to figure out. I was 'smart' enough to change the game. =_='. Why do I kill myself like this? Dumbness.

Oh. Talking about dumbness. I've been feeling very dumb recently. I can't remember specific events but I remember feeling like a dumb blonde after.


Anyways, that's all for now. Take care dudes and dudettes. =)


The answer is right there,
If you look hard and stare.
All you've gotta do is open your eyes,
You'll see past its disguise.
Listening to :
Boyce Avenue - Dare to believe

No comments:

Post a Comment