Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Victor! =)

This post is dedicated to my bestie, Victor Tan Shea Khai! I know his birthday was yesterday but I was lazy to blog yesterday. XD



So anyways, this guy has finally turned 18 and legal! This dude is so awesome I tell you. He's always there for me listening to me rant and crap, and doing it oh so patiently. =D He's just an awesome dude that just got his braces off and is now stuck with retainers! hahahaha!

Both of us, well, we insult and make fun of each other so much that we seem to be immune to each other's insults. hahaha. Oh and if it wasn't cause of him, I wouldn't have met HIM and you "betrayed him" to tell me. heheheheh. weeee. =D.


Thanks for everything Victor! =)

All the best dude. I hope you going to NZ next year doesn't change anything. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment