Wednesday, May 19, 2010

For You My People! =)

Okay la. I know I've been posting some really emo posts and stuff so I'll post something happy today cause some awesome people cheered me up before I went to bed last night. =)

For those of you who don't already know, I'll like to tell you that I have such awesome, supportive friends! Not to mention great listeners.

If you took everything away from me but my friends and my family, I'll still be happy. =D

They totally made me laugh my heart and lungs out yesterday. Though we see each other everyday, Skyping with them is AWESOME!!! A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I tell you.

And I would have let my blog slowly die till I have the mood to revive it again, if it wasn't for Sio Leng Hue who makes me update my blog. ;) So people who like reading my blog, you should thank her! =)

P/S : I've been having the most unhealthy breakfast's ever for the past couple of days. Corntoz, nips, twisties, bika, and other snacks does not, I repeat DOES NOT help in getting ready for prom. =_=!

No comments:

Post a Comment