Monday, May 24, 2010

If I Wanted, Would You Leave Me Alone.

This week has been a very stressful week. Wait. Stressful can't even cut it. Its been a I-think-I-would-drop-dead week. Being sick does not make anything better.

Cause finals are coming, lecturers are rushing to finish everything in time.

I'm so glad English is done with cause I handed in my research log today. Sorry Mr. James, I know its 2 weeks overdue.

The most stressful part of Data should be done with by tomorrow. And thank you Mr. Chai for postponing the test to next week!!! You have seriously just saved my life.

Individuals on the other hand. Yeah not so good. I have to get started on it ASAP, in order for me to show him my rough draft of Phase 5 so I can amend it and like score higher. Grrrr. And I also have a "quest" tomorrow. A "quest" is a combination of a quiz and a test which still carries a weight-age of 3!!! T-H-R-E-E!!! ARRRGHHH!!! Someone kill me now.

I've gotta do some stuff now. I'll come back to re-edit this post sometime when I'm freer. Sorry people! =S.

Take cares!!

No comments:

Post a Comment