Sunday, May 9, 2010

Its Just Lagging

My computer is lagging so badly right now. I need to reformat it soon. =S

I had an awesome day today. I spent some time with my brother at the Digital Mall where I went a little crazy and bought some pretty cool stuff. =D . Hmmm. I just realized that I haven't spent time with my bro in a long while. Awww. I miss laughing my lungs out. =P.

Anyways, my trip to the Digital Mall in PJ ended up with me buying a laptop skin, a laptop cover/bag-like-thing, an external hard drive (that looks hideous but so worth the money) and completely and almost utterly broke.

Now, I know how my friend could spend almost RM1500 on electronics in one go. XD

I should be asleep or doing my ISU essay, research log or Phase 4 but screw it. My mind's not here so I can't even concentrate. Whatever la.

The hardest thing in the world,
Is knowing that the person you love,
Is in love with another person.
But what hurts even more,
is that other person is your friend.

Listening to :
Boyce Avenue - Every breath

No comments:

Post a Comment