Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Crash Into Me

My friends are so awesome to hang out with. I could hang out with them the whole day doing nothing but just chilling. Sometimes I wish I could freeze that moment and stay in it till I'm ready to move on.

8 months from now, we'll all be going everywhere around the world, literally. No matter how much I want to say things will be the same, its not going to be true. I know I'm being all pessimistic and stuff so I'm sorry la. Thinking about this kinda things are making me sad so its making me write sad posts. XD. It might also have to do the fact that I'm listening to slow songs. hahaha. =P

Since I haven't done much interactive posts, I'm gonna try it this time. Tell me people, how are you? and how has life been treating you? You don't have to elaborate your answers if you don't wanna. =)

So just drop me your answer in my cbox and I'll know whether to keep doing that or to just do what I always do. ;)

Anyways, that's all for now.

Oh wait, guess what people?!?!?!? I passed my driving test yesterday!! someone go wooooo!!!

woooooo!!! =D.

I just have to wait for my P license to come and I can be an official driver. don't hold your breath of seeing me drive or me driving you around cause I doubt my parents will ever trust my driving skills till at least the next 6-8 months. XD

P/S : If you haven't noticed, I'm addicted to Boyce Avenue now. THEY ARE AWESOME I TELL YOU! =D.

You were the last person,
I thought I would ever fall for.
I can't stand the things you do sometimes,
But its cause of that,
that I fall even harder.


Listening to :
Boyce Avenue- On my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment