Thursday, May 27, 2010

It Changed Everything.

Honestly, today started out shitty. I got like a 76% on my major project. It may sound like a lot but it isn't. And the thing is it was a really major part of my project. I felt so disappointed in myself and I think my lecturer did too. Definitely not my standard of work.

Things didn't get better from there. I got story after story of some conflict between my friends and I just don't like conflict happening between anyone especially my close friends. And now trust has become an issue between some of them. something that doesn't make things any better.

Stayed back for touch football (american football) with the CPU-ians. I actually didn't know I was playing. I only found out that morning and guess what? I didn't bring shorts so I played in my jeans. yes, I did look like a retard but after awhile I just didn't care. I wanted to have fun. Before I started the game, I was very angry cause he ditched me. Literally. I was waiting for his call of whether he's going and he didn't call nor show up. So I gave up and my friends told me to cool down and just enjoy the game.

The game, well, it was really difficult for everyone to sorta get what to do. Andrew seemed like the only one who knew what to do, so I guess its pretty frustrating for him cause 15 people were doing what they thought was the way to play the game. While we trying to play, a group of Americans came up and asked talked to Andrew. They had some meeting to attend and said they'll join us after and they did. A whole BIG group of them. All in all, there were about 30-40 people. We split into 4 groups and took turns playing.

Most of them were guys and so it was hard to remember their name. I remembered my teammates though. Oh man, I just realized I didn't take a group picture with them. =( Anyways, their names were Eric, Adam, Kate and errr... errr.. crap.. I forgot his name. Oppss.. SORRY!! =S. Bryan, Mark, Keat Yang, who are from CPU and I can't remember who else. Anyways, I think we played a pretty awesome game. GO TEAM AWESOME! =D.

While resting, I got to know the two other American girls, who were Courtney and Hannah. These people were awesome! I wished I took more pictures though. =( We sat around and talked. They're from North Carolina on their summer break. They said they'll be here for a couple of weeks so the guys exchanged phone numbers while the girls exchanged emails. We definitely should play another game with them after our finals. After they went back, we just hung around for awhile and Evelyn, Natasha and I started carrying each other from behind and like playing a fool. Man, that was sooo fun.


And I just realized that finals are NEXT WEEK!!! =S!!!!!! I've not even started studying.. eiiiikkkkkk!!! I'm so dead. But whatever. Nothing's gonna ruin my day now. I'm still high from the adrenaline and pure awesome fun from the game. =D
From left : Natasha, Kate, Courtney, Hannah, Evelyn and I. =)

P/S : I just realized I haven't been putting the I'm listening to thing at the bottom of my post for the last few posts. So sorry!! =)

I'm listening to
Airplanes by B.o.B. feat Hayley Williams from Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment