Monday, May 31, 2010

Can It Hurt Anymore? Apparently it can.

There's no way of describing the pain of getting your heart broken. Not only did it get broken, it was smashed into microscopic pieces. So many times, it felt like I couldn't go on. Isn't that what you want?

You asked me why I got so emotionally involved when we agreed to go with the flow. This is MY flow. How do I not get emotionally involved. I'm not stone-hearted okay.

I need you to show me that you feel something. Anything.

I'm frustrated, tired, hurt, angry, heartbroken and whatever else you could feel. You just keep adding salt to my wounds. How do I heal when you keep doing that?

It was not my decision, it was yours. You're leaving, not me. You're not coming, and I'm there alone. And yet, I'm hurting more than you.

Just leave me alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment