Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm Taking It One Step At A Time.

Thanks everyone for cheering me up and asking how I've been and all.

Today, I'm feeling better. It might be due to the lack of sleep or the fact that I just finished the last ISU of this semester but at least I'm feeling better right?

The day started okay. Peaked during Data and flat-lined during lunch all the way till I was back home where it peaked again.

Honestly, it hurt during lunch. I could feel myself hyper-ventilating and needing to get out of there. It comes and goes so I'm trying my best to keep it in check.

I wrote a Facebook message to him today, yes, I know not the most ideal way to send a message. I actually wanted to tell him face-to-face but well, there wasn't any chance so I guess, that was the best way.

Well, I just hope things go back to normal tomorrow or at least try to go back to normal cause that's just what I need right now. Normal.

And I proved to myself and everyone else that I CAN handle a relationship AND my studies cause guess what? Okay, I'm not gloating or anything but I got 96% for my Data test that was yesterday. Going through the heartbreak and absolutely no motivation to study, I still scored a 96%. Honestly, I was quite surprised myself. I really thought I did badly cause I felt so unprepared for it.

Next up, we'll see my phase 5. If I score badly in that it means, I can't handle it. Well, we'll see how it goes.

Sometimes we gotta take one step at a time, one day at a time.


I'm listening to
I Did It For You - Charice and Drew Ryan Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment