Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In the dead of the night, you seep into my thoughts.

Slow, emo music seriously doesn't help in moving on. nyeh. who cares.

Anyways, I promised that I would blog about what that happened with me the last week so I'll just give you the highlights.

On Tuesday, I went for touch football with my fellow course mates and the Americans. Played on an empty stomach. Not a good idea. Anyways, I only played one game cause it was so hot and being so long in the sun made me giddy. Sat around talking to Evelyn, Natasha, Leng Hue, Ad and May. Laughed alot at Ad and May's fondness for grass.. Ginseng, wheatgrass, herbal soup.. hahahahahaha. Oh man. That was funny. So instead of playing, we had a really fun photoshoot of jumpshots. =)

Friday I went for the graduation ceremony for the Graduating Class of June 2010 of the Canadian Pre-U. It was an experience to see a whole bunch of my friends graduating. The speech by the valedictorian, Koay Keat Yang was inspirational and touching. As I was recording, the battery was going low and I didn't wanna finish up the battery cause I wanted to take pictures with my friends afterwards, so I could only take 9 minutes of his speech with my camera and the remaining with my phone, which the quality of video recording isn't too good, so yeah. =\

Saturday. My church has this event called Parents Night every year to kinda appreciate all the parents in church. So I went in the morning and came back at about 11.30pm. So yeah. Whole day out. Very tiring but fun. Everyone had fun especially the parents. Our theme was Ready, Set, Go or in other words, a sports theme. Most of the parents were sporting enough to come in different sports attire. Overall, it was a really fun time for everyone. =D

On Sunday, my family went to visit my brother cause he wasn't coming back for the weekend. And my dad likes to take these little trips so we did. We picked my brother up from his house, went for lunch at this place called something Sister Yong Tau Foo or something of that sort. It was packed!! But the food was awesome. Especially this thing called "Chicken Wrapped in Paper". I have no idea how its done but it was really delicious. Yuummm!! The other stuff were pretty good too except for the excess oil every dish had. eikk.. =S

So that was pretty much about what happened in my week. =)

Oh yeah. And my room is pretty cleaned up now. I have about 20-30% of my room left to clear!! =D. I just hope it can stay clean throughout the year. :P

prendre soin. :) Its French for take care.

P/S: As you can see people, I've gotten lazy with editing my post. haha. I'll try doing it when I'm not lazy. XD


I'm listening to
We'll be a Dream - We the Kings and Demi Lovato

No comments:

Post a Comment