Monday, June 21, 2010

The Silence

Would you leave things unsaid if it meant that you would still be friends

or

Would you say all that you want to but things get complicated?


Okay. I did write a post a couple of days ago and yeah it couldn't save and I didn't notice so when I pressed publish post half the post was gone and being the holiday me, I just couldn't bother with rewriting everything so instead I just left it as a draft and here I am now, writing a new one. =)

Sorry if I don't post as often as I should seeing as I'm on holidays but I just don't have the inspiration and mood to blog. Hey, having inspiration and mood to blog makes my post more me. Without it, it would just sound NOT me. XD

Anyways, I had a pretty eventful week. So, I won't complain. A lot of my friends are kinda sick of holidays where as I'm only starting mine. =D Soon, holidays will be over and I'll be back with my second semester. Not too looking forward to it. =X

I hope I'll be in the mood to post another one tomorrow about what happened in my week so yeah. Let's just hope okay! haha.

P/S : I'm running out of ideas on what to blog about, so if you have some let me know and I'll try to blog about it. No promises that I will though. =)

I'm listening to
Angels - Augustana

No comments:

Post a Comment