Sunday, June 27, 2010

Penang in less than 24 hours!! =D

I'm blogging from Evelyn's house cause I had some transport problem to go to the bus terminal tomorrow morning and she was awesome enough to let me stay in her house and follow her the next morning. Thank you Evelyn! =D

I'll be in Penang for the next 4 days so I'll blog when I'm back and rejuvenated. Don't miss me my fellow readers. ;)

Anyways, I can't remember what I wanted to blog about. =S

Well, I guess that's all?

Oh yeah. Now I remember what I wanted to say.

I want some feedback from you readers about my blog, so just drop a comment in my cbox to let me know what you think about my blog, what I should improve, what you like about it and whatever else. =D

See you guys in 4 days.

Take care peps. =) Take care people in plain old English

P/S : I won't have a picture for this post cause I'm using Evelyn's laptop. Sorry people!! =(

I think I'm over you,
But somehow my thoughts
Keep drifting back to you.
You'll be leaving me soon,
And I just hope things will get better too.
I'm listening to
Evelyn's room fan spinning, her clock ticking and the sound of my fingers hitting the keyboard.
But a song that's running through my head is,
Chris Brown - Crawl.
I decided to mix it up abit as you can see. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment