Friday, June 25, 2010

Since I Have Nothing To Do.

I'm trying to keep myself occupied to prevent myself from thinking too much. Yups.

So here I am blogging. Hmmm. Since Nat says that I'm lacking pictures. I'll upload one soon. It would most probably be unrelated to the post but nyeh. At least its a picture right?! XD. Whatever.

Anyways, today was pretty filled so I didn't think much. =D. An achievement some how cause I've been doing a lot of thinking which would lead to wishful thinking which would most probably make me get all happy just so reality can bite me in the butt and crush the wishful thinking. Nyeh.

Oh yeah. I joined the CPU Blog Committee. So I shall practice blogging in a semi-formal way. I cant have smileys and stuff like that and I can't promise that I won't but I'll have to try so yeah I'm trying.

Penang trip in 3 days!! Woot woot!! I'm super uberly excited. I should probably stop getting myself excited cause I so hate the feeling of getting so excited over something and it doesn't turn out like how it does in my head. Yups. So yeah..

That's pretty much about.

Take care people.

P/S : If you haven't notice, I like to put a short stanza of whatever's in my head, what I'm listening to in each post. And now, I'm trying to add some pictures to it. The amount of pictures that I edit or whatever is probably insufficient for the amount of posts I do, so just bear with me.

I think I'm finally getting over you,
but I feel guilty for it.
but if I keep holding on to you,
will just hurt me more.

I'm listening to
More Than a Love Song- Augustana


Credits to Leng Hue. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment