Monday, June 14, 2010

PROM PROM PROM!

Fuhh!! Yesterday (I was lazy to post this yesterday so yesterday in sense is Sunday) was the CPU Prom and all I've gotta say about it is that it was FREAKING AWESOME!!! You have no idea how awesome!!

It got off to a slow kinda boring start but after the food, things started to pick up and got exciting. It just kept getting better and better from there on. Once the dance floor was opened, fuh. This is what CPU people are about. We know how to study hard and play hard. =D

Evelyn and I stayed over at Leng Hue's house the night before the prom and went to get our hair and make-up done at APT somewhere in puchong. We finished sorta early so we took our time getting ready. Evelyn's dad picked us up at 6 and we went to pick Natasha up and went to prom from there. Met up with the whole gang there. Oh yeah. And because I slept over in Leng Hue's house, I had packed everything to last me till after prom except the most important thing, my prom ticket. =_='! I felt so dumb at that moment! I totally forgot about my prom ticket till Evelyn asked me in Leng Hue's house. T_T moment! Anyways, my friend helped me out and totally saved my life. Thanks Magen!!! =)

The emcee of the night was good. A very comical guy and kept the crowd going. ;) . I especially liked him at the ending during the open floor. Move 1. The hairwash. 2. The migraine 3. The lost-in-the-woods. I really cracked up. I only managed to record the last move.

All in all, the night was a very awesome enjoyable night. A very awesome job, Prom Committee. ;D

After prom, we headed to Brussels in Jaya 1. Jian Yung drove us there in typical guy style, if you get what I mean. XD. When we arrived the kitchen was already closed and it was the last order. So potong. Felt like drinking something comforting so I drank Hot Chocolate, which wasn't too bad.

Went back to Evelyn's house at around 3am. By the time we hit the bed it was like 4.30am. Got up at 9.30am the next day. Definitely not enough sleep. I took the train back home, reached at 11.15am? and hit the bed again till 5.30pm. hahahaha.

Memories no matter how insignificant will one day seem like the most precious. =)

P/S : I'll add some colour later.

I'm sorry things turned out like this,
I never wanted this.
I always wanted you in my life.
But I guess at this moment, its not possible.
Just know that I'm sorry.
I hope you read it.
Cause it'll be last you'll hear of me,
Before you start your new life.

I'm listening to
It Is What It is - Lifehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment