Friday, June 4, 2010

No Matter What, The Memories Stay With Us.

Unless you have dementia or memory loss. hahahah. Okay that was random.

Anyways, yesterday was the last day for some of the CPU-ians. =( Loads of friends graduating, even him, 2 weeks from now. ='(

I'm really gonna miss all of them; Adrianna Jane, Imran, Kana, Cecelia, Grace, and a whole loads of other people. Don't forget to come back to visit us okay guys and girls!! =)

Well, today finals started. Not off to a good start. I couldn't finish my essay in time. And that whole part was like 44 marks.. The part with the most marks and I screwed it up. Damnit la!! ARRGGHHHH!! EMO!!! ='[

On a totally random note, yearbooks were out today!! Yay! And I actually look good. =D I got my poem published too but I totally forgot to put a title so they named it Untitled. So potong! ishh.. whatever la it still got published.. =D

Why won't you talk to me?
Or pick up my calls?
You just left me in the dark,
Not knowing what I did wrong.

When everyone asks me why I can't let go,
Its cause I can't.
Dare I say it?
I may be in love.

Over and over you break my heart,
and yet, I still won't let go.
is something wrong with me?
or is it cause I'm not me?

Just please keep me in your life. I can't stand not being in it. I can't stand what we've become. I just want us to be what we were. Anything but this. Please!


I'm listening to
In This Song - Charice

No comments:

Post a Comment