Wednesday, June 23, 2010

While Its Still Fresh

I'm gonna blog about what happened today while its still fresh in my head.

As usual, today I went play touch football with my fellow CPU-ians and the Americans. Today's weather was good so it made playing more bearable.

Okay I shall try my best to remember my teammates names this time. Zach, Raz, Adrianna, Jun Han, Melvin, Kellie, Sneaky (I only know him by his nickname), Andrew, and Akil? I think that's pretty much who played on the team. Forgive my memory. I don't actually remember who's all my teammates cause we usually change them after a round or two so yeah.

Unlike the last time, I played around 2-3 rounds today!! =D Its good okay cause its tiring to keep running up and down the field, chasing after people and of course the ball. Really had a good workout today. I really sweat it out. So after some time, I skipped the round by accident actually. I was thirsty so went to get some water then I just forgot to go to back to the game. XD. Anyways, they found a replacement and so I just hung out and rested.

We finished pretty early this time.. About 6 plus. So there was still time before we were to meet the Americans for dinner and we filled it with playing "Pepsi Cola" and Ice and Water. Haha. "Pepsi Cola" was funny. XD. Ice and Water on the other hand was tiring!!! The first round was pretty okay. We didn't play with boundaries and just scrambled in every direction making the people who were Ice harder to win but they still did. Damn you Russell!! Run so damn fast!! XD

But the second round we had boundaries so it should've been better right.. WRONG!! It was horrible. Halfway through, most of us called for a timeout. All the people who became Ice, myself included, were like panting and out of breath. In the end, the round ended with all of us just resting indefinitely. hahaha.

Some of the guys did continue playing touch while the rest of us just chilled and talked. Anyways, after that we met the Americans at FacetoFace Noodles. The food there was pretty good. Nothing much happened during dinner so not going to talk about it much. After that most of us went for Connections (I'm not sure how you spell it but yeah) which is this like Bible Study the Americans go for every Tuesday. It's pretty cool.

We played this game which was something like Taboo only without the list of words you couldn't say. It was pretty fun. Then we read from Exodus 1 and 2. And had an activity. We were to reenact the decree given by the Pharaoh to kill all baby boys up till how Moses was give his name. They did give us some props to helps us out and everything turned out so funny!! Hahaha. I should've recorded it... =( .. By the time everything ended, I had to head home. So Melvin was kind enough to send me all the way home. He was meeting up with them again but cause I had to get back early, he sent me all the way home and went back again.

So yeap. That was pretty much what I did today

My muscles are already starting to ache! Uh oh! and I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow!! HELP!! =S

Anyways, I hope this compensates for the absence before. =)

zorg voor mensen.. :) Dutch for take care people

Just when I think I'm letting go,
It all comes back to me again.
How euphoric you made me feel,
How much I felt for you.


I'm listening to
Voice on the Radio - Marie Digby

No comments:

Post a Comment