Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Blues..

Well, I'm blogging cause I'm stuck in college waiting for my sister to come pick me up.


Anyways, just finished my Data exam. Left one question blank, one answer most probably wrong, one whole section very uncertain. Arrgghhh. My exams seem to get worse and worse.


I'm having Individuals on Thursday and its definitely not a paper I'm looking forward to because I seem to always be struggling. Its like I'm barely able to keep my marks above 85%.


My goal of getting at least an 85% in everything seems to be getting harder to reach!! =(


Today at the end of the Data exam, this guy who was sitting near me was trying to finish up his subjective paper but the teacher was like pulling it away and so he went on to trying to shade in the answer for the objective section and the teacher and him were sorta having a small tug-of-war before the teacher pulled it away. He was like begging the teacher to let him shade it in, but he was like "I'm sorry, I really have to take it". And seriously, the whole scenario looked so sad and pitiful. awwww.


So I guess that's pretty much about it. =)

Chao people!!


Walking the empty halls,
Every turn I take,
Reminds me of us,
Of what we were,
And of what we've become.
The hurt, the loss, the pain.

I'm listening to
Halfway Gone - Lifehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment