Wednesday, January 20, 2010

=D

My English lecturer is awesome!!! He makes everything so interesting even when its not. That what's a teacher should do not bore us even more by repeating the same thing when we don't understand them. I don't get teachers like that. When you say you don't understand something, they just repeat whatever they said like it makes it more understandable the second time they say it. So doink la. If we didn't understand it the first time obviously we won't understand it the 2nd time you say it. *rolls eyes*.

Anyways going back to my English lecturer, I'll give you a brief description of him so you can try to imagine how he looks like. He's Canadian with blue eyes, blonde hair and fair skin, 27, quite thin but not the boney type of thin. He's a really fun lecturer who likes to make the class laugh everytime. He wants us to bring our favourite song to play for the class before class starts everyday so its kinda to wake us up for the class ahead. He's not those really I'm-the-lecturer-and-you're-the-student-so-listen-to-me type but more of a friend who leads you with boundaries of that of course. Its fun being in the class. It the subject I look forward to everyday. It ends my classes perfectly since its the last subject of the day. =).

Awesomeness. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment