Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quizzes tomorrow. =S

Oh no!! I have 2 quizzes tomorrow. Feeling nervous about it. I'm not sure whether I'm studying the right thing. =S. Everytime I'm in the mood to study, something interupts me. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?!?!? The same thing happened to me when I needed to finish my assignment the last time. :\. Hmmm. Now that I think about it, maybe its when I have no time for something else, it seems more over-whelming compared to when I have nothing better to do. XD.
I hope I do well on my quizzes tomorrow. Wish me luck. :\ *fingers crossed*
P/S : The Glee soundtracks are awesome, especially Taking Chances and Don't Stop Believing. I might be putting a list at the side of all my current favourite songs. Oh yea, please take the poll I put at the side underneath the links for other blogs. Thanks. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment