Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Greetings from College

Hello People!

Yes, I am blogging from college. I finished class and had to wait for the bus to pick me up at 4 so I'm wasting time in the library and I didn't really feel like eating so here I am blogging. I'm taking 3 classes thus I only have 3 periods.

The first subject was Individuals and Families in Diverse Society. The lecturer was quite okay, a little boring but besides that alright. We had an ice-breaking thing in class today which was quite fun. We had to like find people who fit the criteria's in that particular paper and ask for their signature. Had a break after and continued with Data Management. I still don't really get what that is althought the lecturer kinda explained it. This lecturer likes to do a Q & A thing. So whatever question he asks, we answer. Among my 3 classes, this was the smallest. Oh and for those of you who don't know, I don't have the same classmates for all subjects. Because you have the flexibility of choosing your subjects, you might not have the same classes with friends who were from you're first class. I have made a couple of friends so far which is okay. Haven't found a makan buddy yet though. XD.

My last class which was Eng4U. Its English Level 11 I think. I'm not really sure. The lecturer is awesome. He's really interesting and fun. And I met this guy from Tanzania, Africa. He's only 16!!! The lecturer kinda did this ice-breaking game where we had to pair up and get to know each other so cause we were sitting in front of each other, we just talked and got to know each other. He told some interesting things about his town and I told him a little about Malaysia. I can tell that he's a really shy guy from the way he talks in front of class. hahaha. But he is interesting to know. Didn't have much to do today so Mr. James let us out early.

I did actually thought of taking an extra subject but the office lady (which I have to say wasn't very friendly when I told her I already have 3 subjects) said I'm only limited to 3 subjects per semester. Yup. That's pretty much my day in college. Most probably gonna hang out in the library the whole day if I'm not hungry.

P/S : The library is NOISY!!! A little irritating when you actually came for some peace and quiet. hmmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment