Monday, January 18, 2010

With The Music Playing.

She starts getting busy.
She's getting scared.
Will she meet the expectations?
This world is so different.
She's trying to fit in.

Assignments are starting to flow in. I can't believe I forgot my first assignment today. =S. Lucky we got into groups and my group mates were nice enough to lend me their materials. Thank you so much Cordelia, RT and Emily!! I'm starting to get worried that I would forget my assignments and not print them or bring the materials. X_X

I have to pass up my first major assignment tomorrow which is quite nerve racking. I'm hoping for the best.

Oh yea, on a more positive notes, I scored 20.5/25 on an English test. Not bad considering that college English and high school English has a vast difference and I didn't take ENG3U (its like the prep class for ENG4U)

No comments:

Post a Comment