Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Frenzy.

I feel like going on a photostating and book-borrowing frenzy. To cut the story short, the system that lets you do this is sooo awesome!!! For the photostating thing, so you just save your document in the comp and press print and set it to follow-you print and you just go to the machine, type in your details and tadaa, your documents are printed. The book-borrowing thing is like you just scan the thing and you're done. But its AWESOME!!

Hmmm. Maybe I'm finding this awesome cause there wasn't such things in school where you can do so many things with just a student ID, (we didn't even have student ID's in school. -.-)

Today was fun. Met a guy from Kazakhstan who's in my class, whom I thought was Jap or Korean. hahaha. He seriously looks like a Jap/Korean. Anyways, did some role playing in class today which was quite embarassing cause it didn't really turn out the way we planned. XD. But on the happy side, I got a 97 on my first maths quiz. *jumps up and down*. =D. I'm hope that I'm able to keep my grades up.

I just realized that my assignments are starting to pile up. I need to get to them now or I'm gonna suffer later. I'm supposed to do a deatiled family tree and pass it up next week. O_O and in the process found out something about my family.

Orientation party is soon and I'm wondering whether I should take the bus or train back. The bus comes at like 4, so I can't get involved in any extracurricular clubs. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment