Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The decision.

Should I go or shouldn't I? Even if I go it'll only be half an hour and that's only if it starts on time. I have workshops to go for but because of transport I can't. I mean it might be beneficial to go for it but I can't. I have to take the bus at 4 (if I miss it, I have to walk and take the train and my parents have to pick me up from a quite far KTM station) and almost all the workshops start at 4. horrible. I know it sounds like excuses but seriously. Unless I live nearby and have my own transport, I wouldn't mind but that isn't the case. I'll see how it goes la. They can't punish for not having transport to go back right? =S

P/S : The Web (computer lab) is so much more quiet than the library except the occasional people who talk which is as often as those in the library. hmmm. weird. And I THINK I'm starting to get a hang of college life and stuff. Still eating alone though. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment