Friday, January 1, 2010

My New Year's Eve and New Year Celebration

My new year's celebration was superb and out of this world. Spent the whole day with the people I love (family and my dear Exco). Met up with my exco at Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam though I was superly late. Sorry guys! Parents needed convincing. Had a little BBQ till it started to rain. They were having a whacky time in the pool, cannon-balling to their hearts content in the rain, till thunder and lightning started. The aunty who looks after the pool ask everyone to get out cause its dangerous. It took them some time for them to come out, well you know how it comes to us when we're having fun. In the end they got out, and we started to pack because they had to return the bikes by 5. ( I'm using they because I didn't wanna get wet cause I was sick, well actually am since I'm not totally recovered and I didn't take a bicycle. "Someone(s)" forgot to tell me when I called them.

So while the others cycled I walked. Its not a very short walk by the way. Anyways, walking did have its advantages cause I got to see 2 guys fall almost simultaneously, one almost bang into a tree and another almost banging me down. For their sake I shan't reveal who. =D. I got to bond a little with Mahes during the walk. Which made it all the better cause me and Mahes don't really talk all that much. And he was really nice about accompanying me since I was the only one walking and legs aren't faster than wheels. After returning the rented bicycles, we walked back to the entrance to wait for the taxi which would take us to the bus station and from there we took a bus back.

Skip to dinner. My dad made a deal with us that if we want to go out we have to eat dinner together first. So that's what we did. My mum cooked a delicious beef spaghetti with a colourful salad and guava as dessert. Yes, my parents believe in eating fruits at every meal. After dinner, I went to HQ for the New Year Bash. Met up with all of my Exco again. Hung around with them while eating and goofing around. The last 10 mins of 2009 were filled with singing along to songs and watching pictures of Kem Belia 2009. We counted down to the last minute and when it was officially new year, we popped party poppers big and small and set off fireworks. It was just AWESOME. We pretty much just wished everyone and took pictures after that. I had to go back about half an hour after the countdown so didn't know what happened after.

But to sum it all up. Well, it just can't be summed up. Outings with them are indescribable and priceless. Life would be very different without them and I'm meaning it in the best of ways. =).

I LOVE YOU MEB 08!!
Pssttt : Good luck to all those who'll be going for NS soon especially to my exco. Love you guys loads. I'll definitely miss you. =). Take care of yourselves!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment