Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Deprivation

Please excuse me if my post doesn't make much sense. My brain is working at like half capacity cause I only had 4 hours of sleep. I guess that's considered alot seeing as how my dear friend Sio Leng Hue slept at 3 and woke up around the same time. *salutes her!* hahaha.

Its really funny to see us when our desperation going to sleep kicks in. Leng Hue had to practically ask me the same question 3 times before I could get it in my head. I could usually do work and talk to people at the same time but today I couldn't. I seriously couldn't!! Oh my gosh!! =S. Reaction time really slowed down. I had to stop my work and ask Leng Hue to repeat the question. SORRY LENG HUE FOR MAKING YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION SO MANY TIMES. XD. I'm getting very amuzed with how sleep deprivation makes people act all funny. Leng Hue and I are sitting next to each other and blogging and when she asked me when our reflection essay was due, I said wait ar let's check BB7 (Student portal) and when I changed the tab, I totally forgot what we were looking for. LOL!!! What wonderful memory I have.

Hmmm. I'm having a relatively small but imminent headache. =_=. I think it was because of the vibrating screen I had to ensure in the library to do my 1500 word Life of Pi essay. Well, I couldn't finish it and asked Mr. James (who is so awesome! I wouldn't trade him for any other. =D) whether I could hand in the soft copy first and the hard copy tomorrow and he was like sure sure. OMG!! I LOVE HIM!! =D. I feel kinda guilty cause its like I'm taking advantage of him. I'M SORRY MR. JAMES!! =) .Awww. I'm starting to love English period more (not the subject though. The subject keeps getting so hard that its hard to catch up. X_X). Why you may ask? Its cause of the awesome people there (well except one. XD) Yes, my friendsy.. Evelyn Quek Hui Juin (I'm still not used to calling her Hui Jiun. =P), Natasha Falina, Sio Leng Hue and Victor Tan Shea Khai and of course Mr. James, well technically he's my lecturer but still he's awesome! =D. We continued doing our board game assignment today which is a really fun but relatively hard thing to do. But still awesome. I can't wait to see the outcome. =D


I really want to hit the bed as soon as I reach home but I have to finish up my part of the board game AND prepare for a presentation. I would most probably fall asleep at 6 and wake up at 7 without knowing it. Well, its what I've been doing for the past week. Yesterday, I was so tired that I didn't even notice that I fell asleep with the laptop on my lap (I was doing my assignments) and my hair still wrapped in a towel. XD.

Okay I think I better go.

Bye people. =D

P/S : Sorry if my post is very essay like. My 1500 word essay on Life of Pi has made me this way. XD. Sio Leng Hue has got me addicted to the words, man and retard. =P. Hahaha. I just realized that I didn't tell you guys why I slept at 2. It was cause I stayed up doing my Life of Pi essay (a 1500 word essay. I HAD to emphasize that) that was due today. Everyone came into class a little to relatively late today because of the essay. LoL!




No comments:

Post a Comment