Monday, March 29, 2010

How do you put a title to these kinda things?

You know how some friends only look for you at their convenience? I've had enough with it. In this past week, I've had 3 friends who out of the blue messaged me and just like that, they disappeared. I take my friendships seriously. And there was once my friend and family asked me why I was still friends with a friend eventhough she treats me like shit. I can only say one thing; I value my friendship with someone. No matter how badly they treat me, up until a point. Aren't I allowed to run out of patience?

I just want everyone to stop thinking that you can talk to me when you WANT to and ignore me when you feel like it. I have feelings too you know!! When I message you or try to talk to you, you don't even reply.

I'm done trying. If you want me in your life, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment