Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Its Simple.

My post has nothing to do with the title. I just didn't know what to put so I just put something that came to mind. hahaha.

So to update you guys on things that has been happening since I haven't updated my blog in a couple of weeks.

I'll start with the little things first. Number 1, I lost my planner!! ='( . Most of my due dates, important dates and list of assignments is in there. Oh wait, was. I have no idea where it went. =S. Loosing my planner means, I have to start from scratch again with the compiling the list of stuff. It isn't really major but just frustrating. >:( .

Going on to the next thing. The weirdest thing just happened, this girl tickled me. well I think she tickled me la cause I was wearing my jacket and well its thick. XD. So anyways, I thought it was my friend, so I turned and was about to say hi, when I noticed its this girl that I don't know. And so I gave her a really blank stare and she like didn't know what to do. She sorta wanted to walk away but didn't know whether she should or what. I could see her hesistating and in the end she just said sorry and walked away. Super weird. hahaha.

Another minor thing, I had this presentation for English. We had to present like an outline for an essay on the novel we wrote and as usual I paired up with the super awesome Leng Hue. I was quite nervous and we'll see whether I did well or not when he gives us back our results. XD. But it was quite fun to kinda see the meaning behind the symbolism behind the book. Tomorrow we'll be presenting on the 3 religions that were in the book. I got Hinduism. Haha. I think I'll learn a couple of things about Hinduism after this. :)

So going on to the bigger things. I have to conduct a survey and collect data which is due on Monday. If anyone's interested in taking a short survey, let me know. =) . Just in case your interested, its about hours spent on electronic entertainment and age.

The next big thing is for my Individuals project, I have my 2nd phase of my Independent Study Unit or Culminating Course Assignment or in simple words, my BIG PROJECT due next week the same time that I have a presentation for my Unit Culminating Assignment, which is a project after each unit. Me and my partner are doing HIV?AIDS in Malaysia. I really hope it goes well and that I finish everything in time. Feeling super unprepared. =S. I actually don't really get what I need to do. XD. I seriosuly need to talk to my lecturer man.


I'm sooooo totally excited about my Malacca trip that I'll be going to on the 3rd and 4th of April. You know why?? Because I'm going with AWESOMELY AWESOME people. Natasha Falina, Evelyn Quek, Sio Leng Hue are superly awesome friends!!! I can't wait to see what non-sense we'll do and how much my stomach will ache from laughing. And I hope some really cute lecturers go too, so I can go stare at them without them noticing. XD. LOL!!! I was seriously joking on that one. hahah. I'm just really psyched about the trip. =D. I hope everything goes well. Hahaha.

Lastly, the CPU (Canadian Pre-U) students are helping out with the Somalian Refugee Centre programme. Its by UNICEF. There are like Somalian kids in Malaysia, who can't receive an education because of some policital shits. So because its a non-profit organization who's doing it, they don't have the money to get all the things that the kids need to properly study and learn. So they are in dire need of books, stationery, or anything they can use to learn. Some students are volunteering by helping teach the kids things like English, Maths and some other subjects. If you guys want to help out you can participate in our activities. Our upcoming events is a BOOK DRIVE. You guys can bring like story books, textbooks, exercise books, stationery, or anything at all that would help the Somalian kids to get an education. We'll be having a activities like a bake sale, fund raisers and stuff like that so look out for them. Leave a comment in my cbox if you're interested in donating anything or if you want to know anything else. =) .

So I guess that's about it. Have a great day people. Bye!!! =D


P/S : I'll be updating my list of Hums In My Head in soon. I'll do it either when I'm more free or when I feel like it. =P. And SPM RESULTS ARE COMING OUT SOON!! =O. Excuse the cacated part on my post. It just doesn't want to be corrected. Very annoying. =.='

No comments:

Post a Comment