Monday, March 29, 2010

First Day at The New Builiding.

It is not very awesome. The ceiling looks like its carrying something so heavy that is puffs out and curves. hmmmm. How do I better describe that? The abestos sheets on the ceiling look like puffy waves. The computer lab is quite tiny. There are roughly 32 computers available for students to use. The classrooms aren't very big. Most of us have a class on each floor, meaning we have to climb the stairs/go down the stairs for each period. There is no cafeteria, (I have no idea where the library is) and thus no place to hang out. While my friends are having class, I don't know what to do. =S. And I really hope the bus driver remembers to stop here to pick some of us up or kantoi only, run like sakai trying to catch the bus. =S

But on the upside, we have our own building. Lifts. A vending machine. Windows (we didn't have windows in the old building). And toilets that are called relief points. hahahaha. I still find that interesting.

Yeah, so that's pretty much how everything is here in the ex-TBS building. Its called the Canadian Pre-University building now but let's just stick to TBS.

P/S : My clothes smell like Subway (I ate breakfast in Subway with Leng Hue today) and the smell is stuck to my jacket. =_='. And as I was typing this, it smelt like someone farted. =S

No comments:

Post a Comment