Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm not very happy this morning. I hope things look up later today.

If you're wondering why I'm not happy, read on. If you're not wondering then don't read on. XD.

Anyways, I just got back my quiz for Individuals. ='( . I didn't score well at all. I barely passed (I think the passing mark is like 50). My lowest mark thus far. NOOOOHH!!! Yes people, I'm a nerd when it comes to keeping my grades up. I really hope that this doesn't affect my overall marks too much or I'm screwed! Crap, I'm sounding like some nerd that never gets below an A. (For those of you who don't know me well enough, I was a below average to average student back in high school. Failing to me, then, was something I was use to.) My Individuals lecturer wasn't too happy with the class cause, if I'm not mistaken, the class average was like 6.1 or 6.9 or something (overall mark is 11). He seemed a little angry when he explained to the class what we did wrong in how we answered the questions.

Though I scored badly, I might have a chance to redeem myself. He said he would be posting up questions on the discussion board on the student portal for us to get extra marks. yay! =D.


Anyways, I should be getting to class in awhile, so that's all from me for now. Bye!! =)


P/S : I think my course (CPU) is shifting to the TBS(Taylor's Business School) building which isn't very far but still!! NOOHH!!! =( . We're all comfortable where we are! I couldn't think of a title so I just left it blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment