Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Not-So-Awesome First Lesson.

I came back from my first driving lesson like 2 hours ago but I went out soon after I came home so I didn't have enough time to blog.

Anyways, my driving lesson today was actually quite horrible. I mati engine like 8 times. =_='. Most of the time it was during the side parking thingy and maybe cause I was afraid to do a mistake while the fella's beside me. Tension sial. hahah.

So today, all I did was learn how to let go of the clutch while accelerating and breaking and all those type of things, 3 point turn (which I have to say, I pulled off smoothly. It was the only one I could do without really thinking of the steps), and side parking (which was sooo horrible. soo many steps for my nervous mind to take.XD) After awhile, the instructor was like, "okay la, you buat sendiri". So I did and supringsly I did so much better without him in the car. I didn't mati engine AT ALL!! =D. So when it was my last run, he signalled me to stop where he was standing and I did. As soon as he came into the car, I mati engine. XD. Weird right? So anyways after that we exchanged seats and he took me back. During one of my runs, my leg was practically screaming for mercy.

I can say at the end of your driving lessons, you never ever want to drive a manual car, you'll have muscles and your coordination (eye, leg, hand and brain) will be better.

Yup, so that was what I pretty much did the whole day. Fun but tiring. Oh and today while I was eating with my parents, we saw this really little kitten. Its eyes were still closed so I'm gonna guess its about a week old. Awww. It kept meowing for its mum and after awhile it went to sleep and woke up and the cycle repeated. So heartbreaking. In the end, one of the shop keeper's daughter came out and gave it some milk but being so young, it didn't know how to lick so yeah. The kitten was practically bathing the milk. XD.

So that's pretty much about it. Have fun guys. =)


P/S : I just got a call from the driving school saying that class 2moro is canceled. Bittersweet moment. My legs need a rest but I'm in the flow of driving. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment