Friday, March 19, 2010

Its The Weekend.

Yay! Finally!

And I'm starting of my weekend with a headache. Arrrgggh!! I guess its my body's way of telling me to get sufficient sleep. Yes, I know I should stop sleeping at 2 but assignments just won't let me do that.

I hate this feeling of lack of sleep and nausea. Grrr.

Anyways. Exciting news people!! I'm going to start my driving lesson tomorrow!! =D. Yes, I know its quite late, but I've been so busy with college and settling in that I didn't have time to go arrange for the lessons. And Kat just made me nervous by saying that she failed cause she didn't pau. But I guess her mistake (she went into the wrong lane in a roundabout) can only be ignored by pau-ing. So yeah. I'll see how it goes. =)

Well, I guess that's all from me.

Take care peps! :)

HOLIDAYS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment