Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HEEELLLOO PEOPLE!

The lack of sleep has really gotten to me. I really gone all crazy. You can ask my group-mates. =P . Anyways, I'm finally done with my presentation and I actually thought I did pretty well. I thought I would mumble and be inaudible but I think I did quite well. *floats.. =D* Hahah.

Well for those of you who've seen me present before, I seldom lift my eyes up from my paper/slideshow but this time, I didn't totally rely on my notes.

So before going up, my partner was like, "don't keep saying ummm and ahh and finish your sentences". Surpringsly, he was the one doing that. XD. Talk about ironic.

I have no idea how my lecturer found it though. I hope he liked it. =S. We didn't have enough time so I didn't use my notes for my the opinion part of the presentation. =( . Well, when I do get my results back, I'll post it up. (I hope I remember. =P)

And yes!! I finished and handed in my 1500 word essay!!! YAY!!! *jumps up and down in joy*. I'm now left with the board game and reflection essay due 2moro, and an opinion essay based on our presentation due on friday and ITS THE HOLIDAYS!!!

Sorry if I'm not being specific about some things. I'm rushing to type this before I have to go off. I'm going for MPYO (Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra) with my church youths today and then a sleepovers at Esthers. =).

I'll try to update again tomorrow.

Bye guys!! Take care. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment