Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OMGG!!!!

I might sound like some nerd now but OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I got like 68 for my Individuals presentation. NOT GOOD!! NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!

When I first got it I was like O_O! I'm so screwed. If you remember me blogging about how well I thought it went, yeah well apparently it didn't go very well. Ish.

My partner was definitely pissed.

I had like a 96 on parent-teacher day which was before the presentations begun and in my mid-term marks, I got like 84!! a 12 mark drop!!!!

To tell you the truth, I was suprised at first but when I started reading his (my lecturer) comments, it kinda made sense. Now actually I don't mind. Suprisingly its not affecting me as much as I thought it would. Hmmm. Maybe its also cause I'm sick and possibly the college freaking cold air-con that's driving me to forget the marks. This might be good. Don't wanna let things like that bring me down. Learn from it and be better next time; like my mum always says.

Hahaha.

Anyways, yeah just wanted to blog about that. I might edit this later on when I have nothing to do. XD


P/S : I just remembered that I have a major test tomorrow. Its like weighted three means it carries alot of marks. X_X. Its like 3 thick chapters long. And when you're sick, you definitely don't have the mood to study and most "wonderful" news of all, my "mak cik" (not my aunt and its definitely not a person) came today. Even less mood to study. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment