Monday, March 8, 2010

LOL

After I posted it, my day started to look up. Well, sorta anyways. I totally forgot that there's a 1500 word essay due next week for English on a novel we read. =S . Crap! I have no idea how to even start. I'll need to really talk to my lecturer.

Data wasn't too bad today. It was actually quite fun. We played a game with a die for our topic probability. It was a simple activity but we still had fun. Hahaha. We easily amuzed people (I might be just talking about myself. =P) That was pretty much what we did the whole class.

After Data I had English and because that essay (from the first part) is due next week, Mr. James gave us a free period. Yay! =D. He started the free period with a story on why he came to Malaysia to teach. As he was talking, another lecturer came in and he quickly said "Adverbs people, adverbs" (or something like that), so the whole class burst out laughing. So the lecturer was actually looking for a girl in my class, we shall call her AH (its an abrivation for something that I shan't say). Anyways, this is more or less the conversation.

Other Lecturer : Mr. James, can I borrow AH for a little while.
Mr. James : Sure. You can take her for the whole period.

LOL!!!!! OUCH SIAL!! and she was still in the class when he said that. A number of us burst out laughing, I was one of them. Sorry la but if you've been through what we've been through, you'll know why.

Anyways, so he completed the story and touched us all by saying we are the reason he likes teaching. Awwww. =D . After that he gave us the option to go to either the library, the Web or stay in the class. So me and my friends decided to stay in the class with Mr. James,which turned out to be sooo superly duperly fun. We joked around with him, taught him a little Malay and got to know him a little more. It was so worth not getting any work done. XD. He was super sporting about all of it too. And the best part was explaining to him some stuff that we couldn't translate into English and when we tried, it sounded so retarded. hahaha.

Yup, that was the highlight of my day. I gotta get back to my growing stack of work. Bye people! =).


P/S : Its definite that all CPU are shifting to the TBS building. ='( . Everything is far now, okay maybe not that far, but not convenient anymore. SPM results in 3 days. =S . Still deciding whether to skip classes or to go for classes and collect my results late and NO XIN ZHI! You collecting my results is NOT an option. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment